Followers

Friday, 14 July 2017

Acrylic Pour

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well!

Today I am off to Leeds and then onto Doncaster for the craft show, really looking forward to catching up with my crafting friends too.

Today I am sharing with you something new that I learnt whilst I was with Deb in Florida.
We have both been watching YouTube videos on this technique and decided to have a go ourselves.

Oh my word it is addictive!

This is my first pour using my favourite colour combination purple, orange and green.


For a first attempt I was really chuffed with this one!

Here is my second pour!


I absolutely love this one! I am going to put it in my dining room.

Well as soon as I came home I have brought all the other tools that I needed and intend to have another couple of trials and will then do a YouTube video!

I hope you like my first and second attempts as much as Deb and I did.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!


22 comments:

  1. Omg Love the email. Have s great day tomorrow. Wish I could go xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning. I will wait for your you tube tutorial. Absolutely love it. Hugs
    Ayoti xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing work of art. I don't think I could have the patience for this technique, have looked at the way it goes and oh a tad messy for me...do you waste a lot of paint...xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the work above Linda but this is not for me.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The effects of this look so amazing and I just love the idea of this! Would love to see your video too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are marvelous, Linda! I can't wait for the video you make. I want to know all about how it's done. I'm back for a few days and am playing catch up on all the commenting I need to do. Am off to the challenge blog to get caught up there first thing. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects, fabulous colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning mix of colours and texture Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing this project Linda, fantastic colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Linda, loving this effect. Looking forward to your You Tube video. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects Linda, the colours are gorgeous. It's such a fun technique and produces amazing results - as you've shown. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two very beautiful canvases Linda, brilliant how the pouring of the paints make such fabulous patterns, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is fabulous! The pouring technique looks like fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow. Amazing work Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks fantastic! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stunning works Linda. They turned it gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely stunning Linda!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx