Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
All Christmas card making items have been put away for another year!
I spent yesterday making some birthday cards for a change and really enjoyed it.
I have decided to make a list of things I want to try to create next year, if like me you say "oh I must try that" and never get around to actually doing anything well next year I am going to tick off a few of these items off my list.
Today's card is one of my favourites, I love fairies.
Step By Step
1. 7 x 7 square white card, I have placed a doily which has been distressed with DI Dusty Concord.
2. The next layer is paper from Prima Pixie Glen and First Edition Rose Garden adhered together the top layer I cut a 3rd of the way down and curled the side back to reveal the paper underneath and distressed with DI Shabby Shutters.
3. The Fairy image is from Hobby House Wee Toppers and distressed with Shabby Shutters then matted and layered onto lemon card.
4. I adhered pearl trim and a Wild Orchid Crafts Lily which has been distressed with Dusty Concord
5. To finish off I added a dragonfly chard and attached Baker's twine to make a bow. Added the Sentiment and green flat back gems to each corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting Musketeers #20 - Use Bling
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Sparkle Forum Challenges - Anything Goes
A Crafty Mess #2 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #118 - Lots of Layers
4 Crafty Chicks #225 - Charms
Cute Card Thursday #352 - Sparkles
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxx