Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is my first posting for Digi Bells as a permanent member.
I have used Christmas Bells, which is a digital image and can be found here.
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Step by Step
1. Red Gingham stepper card.
2. Wrapped snowflake ribbon along the bottom from my stash.
3. Cut out gold linen card with SB Curved Rectangle.
4. Printed image onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copics, then cut out with SB Curved Rectangle die, distressed the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance red and adhered to gold card.
5. Coloured 2 wooden embellishments with Wink of Stella Gold.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment and red snowflake embellishments.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Chocolate Coffee Cards #78 - Your Favourite Holiday (Christmas)
Delicious Doodles #111 - Traditional Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Lets Get Sentimental
Aud Sentiments #120 - Use a Sentiment for any December Holiday
Crafting by Design - Christmas
Scrappers Delight #36 - Anything Goes/Traditional Christmas
Imagination Destination #8 - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx